Since 1987, American Adventure Expeditions has hosted thousands of guests on whitewater rafting adventures, and during that time, we’ve built a reputation for true whitewater hospitality. What we do is not a fit for everyone, but we typically host two types of guests.
Our first type of guest is a real adventure-seeker who is usually looking for:
- The challenge of more advanced rapids, like class IV and V, which our guides have rafted hundreds of times
- The excitement of high water season
Our second type of guest has either never been whitewater rafting or has just been a few times. These guests still have a “little adventurer” in them and are usually looking for:
- Confidence building trips, like our beginner ½ day rafting trips
- Peace of mind that usually comes when rafting with world-class guides
- The comfort of first-rate equipment and facilities, so they can feel safe and have fun.
Join us at our beautiful 8-acre riverside facility right at the mouth of the Royal Gorge to try your perfect rafting adventure!
7:30am-7:30pm 7 days a week
Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm