Mountain View RV Park is located in the Heart of Royal Gorge Country, less than 7 miles west of Canon City, on Highway 50 West. It is the ideal base camp for any of the nearby attractions, including Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, rafting, fishing, hunting, photography excursions, hiking, horseback riding, and more.
Open April 26th thru October 1st
Our resort store offers candy, snacks, pop, coffee, and sweet rolls to get your day started or tide you over ’till dinner. We also offer RV and camping supplies.
- Join us on the rear patio on Saturday evenings for a meet and greet. BYOB.
- Escort service to site
- Big rig friendly
- Large deluxe sites: 40 ft x 65 ft with 300+ square foot concrete pad, fire pit, and picnic table
- Standard sites: 30 ft x 60 ft
- Back-ins, pull-ins, and pull thru sites
- Verizon Hot Spot
- Community building with Direct TV & kitchen
- Resort store
- 4 Bunkhouse cabins (2 deluxe and 2 standard)
- Community patio area
- Bath and shower facilities
- Propane on site
- Good lighting
- Great mountain views