The original church, built in 1898, is being used for weddings, concerts, funerals, historic presentations, etc.. It can seat 120. The reception hall downstairs can accommodate about 70 people and is being used for everything from yoga to baby showers to Japanese tea ceremonies. The annex, built in the 1950s, is a three story building. The first floor is currently housing offices of the Arts Council and other 501 organizations. The second floor is dedicated for classes and artist studios. The third floor will be a clay work area.