If you’ve shopped in all of Florence’s antique shops still have time to explore further, the town and the surrounding Royal Gorge Region offers a never-ending list of fun activities. However, these attractions are sure to please folks of all interests.
- Take a soak and relax at Desert Reef Hot Springs.
- Catch some music or an art exhibition at the Bell Tower Cultural Center.
- Dive into history at the Florence Pioneer Museum.
- Go wine tasting at Legatum Cellars Winery or the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey.
- Open year-round, the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park is the place to be where all members of your family will make a memory. From the high-adrenaline seeker to the pursuer of nature’s beauty, to the innocence of a child’s wonderment, the 360° of pure Colorado surroundings will amaze the whole family.